[JA] Re: hotmail settings

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 19:49:07 -0700

Thanks for the info. I went  back to Hotmail and checked it out to see
how it can work to sort incoming email, filter email to the inbox based
on to or from address, and the choice to automatically delete the Junk
Mail folder every time, in 7 days, or not at all.

thepccat

On Sun, 28 Jul 2002 08:23:06 -0500 John W Wood <user1634@xxxxxxxx>
writes:
options : for pccat
I changed my del junk email back to 7 days and the setting
from accept email only from my address book to high.
I did not get any email (spam) only got email from
addresses in my address book.
I changed it back to see what type of spam I'd get.

 I do not get any  spam in my yahoo email account .