[JA] files left after uninstall? [was: How did it know?]

  • From: George J Kamenz <gkamenz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:51:08 EDT

If I remember correctly the discussion was about how juno managed to
remember passwords after juno was both uninstalled and then reinstalled.
If I remember correctly other discussions mentioned that juno deletes
almost everything except the one ini in the windows directory.

Does juno's uninstall leave files behind?

> Subject: [JA] Re: How did it know?
> From: Jèrel DD Arbaugh

> }From: Julian B Hilaire

> }On my machine the file c:\w95\juno.ini includes data for each of my
> }accounts.

>       There are TWO sets of passwords.  The ones in THAT juno are
> duplicates of the entries in the USER????\juno.ini

---
[My Signature Here]