[JA] Re: ads (juno promo) is that a type of spam?

  • From: David F Wooledge <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 02:36:52 -0500

Nope, When you are to use tyhe JUNO serviice from JUNo you agree to
recieve ads and other e-mail.  Like when you subscribe to the daily
newspaper, you agree to and get without asking all thioos ad inserts you
probaly throw away woith looking at them. Do the same with the JUNO ads,
just delete them without opening them
Dave

-

Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 05:36:23 -0800
Subject: [JA] ads (juno promo) is that a type of spam?
From: Mark Panitz <mpanitz@xxxxxxxx>

isn't all those ads from Juno -spam?
thats what is in my book as I didnt ASK FOR IT
and I live in a state where its ILLEGAL TO SPAM