[JA] Webmail problem

  • From: Leslie S Gottlieb <lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:01:45 -0400

I suspect my problem is a firewall issue where I am at (I'm a consultant
and have been at various sites in the last month including the company
office).
I was able to log tonight on my ISP (AOL) and got all the webmail I had
been trying to grab at over the last 2 days - it was sitting in my inbox.
Something is causing a "timeout", but it doesn't even error now unlike
the previous version.

Leslie Gottlieb
lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx