[JA] Re: W32/SirCam@MM virus does funny thing with Juno Address Book

  • From: Billy Wong <bhs1989@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 02:31:14 -0400

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001 23:33:56 EDT bob.in.jersey@xxxxxxxx writes:
> >    It seems unusual since this particular site is more updated
> > that F-Secure's.
> Yep, dang strange...and I take it they're not related companies?

   I have no idea, honestly.  But reading the English-translated page
itself, it appears that this is the "German Branch" of the
F-Secure/Datafellows company.  If it is, then they seem to be on their
toes with updating their files on their site better than the main
F-Secure site.  They even inform you when they have the latest *.def
files available and the latest trial version of F-Prot for Windows (also
v3.10a) to download.  So its a worthwhile site to check occasionally.
   Anyhow, I have since bookmarked this site on my browser.  I would
recommend for everyone to do the same.

   ___Billy Wong___
   BHS1989@xxxxxxxx
   http://www.geocities.com/billythekid1602445