[JA] Sorry for the bounces!

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ACCMAIL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,freenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 14:42:29 PDT

        This posting has two intensions:

1: To let any on the list, that got mail to me bounced, know that I am
back.
2: To see if the list server dropped me due to mail box overflow, from
all of the SPAM while I was gone.

        I expected to be gone for about three days.  It ended up being
almost two weeks.  As a result, the last mail I got was dated arround the
24th.  (except for some SPAM dated the 25th, that it was likely that date
there, but still the 24th here...)

        I am back, and wondering through the mailing list digests that
arrived while I was away.
--
| Computerist.    KG6HNO  This user is located in California.  It is a
violation of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this
user.
---