[JA] Re: Regarding the junoaccmail.org domain name...

  • From: "George Lunt" <glunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 12:21:10 -0800

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 "J. Orr" <jamie175_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Re: promotechnology.com's offer of:
> "We are ready to sell this domain for $500 USD."

> Does anyone know if Robin Roe fka Brian L. Johnson
> (juno_accmail moderator & owner) ever attempted any
> response to George Lunt's constructive attempts to
> keep the domain from going down the drain?

Hi Jamie, and All,

I never heard from Robin during that whole last year.  I know he had
forgotten the password at Network Associates where he'd originally had the
domain setup...  after the transfer from Alan Harrell.  So he couldn't
"transfer" it without having to contact them and get around the lost
password problem.  And it ended up that was just too big a hassle for him I
guess.

I wrote promotechnology.com back and offered them $20... which would be
about 100% on their investment.  They responded back and said they had a
little wiggle room, but couldn't possibly take a penny less than $400. <g>

George Lunt ..... so. cal.