[JA] Re connecting to web via IE

  • From: Babette C Bloch <bvcb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:29:18 -0800

 Raistlin Majere replied to me:

>sorry if i missed a post about this or something, but isn't the option
>auto dial a connection using IE actually in IE?
> Tools: Internet Options: Connections

>Just pick a connection there and choose "Always Dial my Default
>Connection"

That's what I've done, and the Juno Backup is my default, because they
had me delete Juno Web.

My problem is, I like to have the two connectoids working, in case one is
down or something.  I can't seem to replace Juno Web manually and get it
to connect...I am told that Juno does not recognize my password or
account name (does not specify which.)

>... go to the Dial-Up netowrking folder, using the menus go to :
Connections : Settings.  The last option will be "When Establishing a
network Connection."  Make sure the choice is "Don't Prompt to use
Dial-Up Networking"

What does this do?