[JA] Re: Making a .csv file out of address list

  • From: donelias@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:05:43 -0600

What I would do to convert the Juno 4.11 addressbook file
to a csv is as follows;

First open the addressbook file addrbook.nv in Word.  Then
select Table, Convert Text to Table, with 5 columns.  Delete
any colums you don't want.

Then copy the entire document and paste it into Excel.  Save
it as a csv file.

If this doesn't make sense, please contact me and I will explain
any part that doesn't make sense to you.

Don