[JA] Juno-web problems

  • From: Dorothy Mouse <ms.dmouse@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 18:45:58 -0400

Juno-web is a lot worse now than it was before the upgrade.  What is the
?trick? to getting new mail?  When I connect it says ?done? on the bottom
left-hand corner, but nothing opens.  I click on ?get new mail? or
?inbox? & nothing happens.  It?s only when I first send a message (& I
can?t always even get a ?write? screen) that my inbox automatically opens
& new messages appear.  Even so, those ?new? messages are often old ones.
 During the upgrade I asked a few friends to send me mail at both my Juno
& Hotmail addresses & I frequently get the Hotmail 3 hours earlier than
they appear in my Juno box.

Also, someone mentioned the ?beta? webmail version.  I haven?t heard
anything about this ?officially? & I?m worried because I like to keep my
webmail inbox empty (not trusting my office, where I connect to webmail)
but would like to store messages at home in my regular Juno (1.49)
account.  Are we being forced into this beta version?  So far, I still
find messages I?ve deleted from the web on my home account.

Squeak
Ms. Mouse