[JA] Juno/Yahoogroups

  • From: Leslie S Gottlieb <lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:59:22 -0400

Well, unsubbing and resubbing to my groups fixed those mysterious
bouncing messages that would not let me post to any of my yahoogroups
lists.
One of the list owners said there were several bounces to Juno e-mails
over the weekend. Could someone have been playing with their spam
filters? I know there was a problem with AOL and Yahoogroups where
Yahoogroups changed their address and AOL, thinking it was spam, blocked
them for a few days until it was sorted out.

Leslie Gottlieb
lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx