[JA] Re: Juno and Outlook/Outlook Express

  • From: Judy Johnstone <goldstone1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:55:49 -0500

Hi -

I am new to the list, and this is precisely why I joined!  <grin>

I can tell you that I have a DSL and because *Juno* does not support DSL
in this area, I can read all of my Juno mail via Outlook Express V-6, but
I cannot write back unless I go to the web site, or return to V-5 and
download via my telephone line.

They tell me it would all be different if they had DSL capabilities in
this area (and I paid the substantially more per month that they want vs
what I pay my cable provider.)

Judy Johnstone
Goldstone1@xxxxxxxx