[JA] Juno Server

  • From: "media29" <media29@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Juno Accmail" <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:43:23 -0500

Hi All,
    I uninstalled my flaky Juno which was Juno 4 Build 11 and reinstalled Juno
from an old disc I had.  I now have Juno 4 Build 5.  Since that is the same
disc I originally used to install Juno, I guess somewhere along the way Juno
upgraded me to a later Build, and may very well do so again.  But now I have no
difficulty in getting my free 10 hours of web connection .
      When I get the web connection my Firewall asks if I give permission for
Juno to access the internet, and I click "Yes".  But then it asks "Do you want
to allow Juno to act as a server?"  I do not understand what that means.  Do I
want to allow Juno to act as a server?  I click "No" and the connection seems
fine.  What does it mean to allow Juno to act as a server?
                                     Barbara Hamel