[JA] Introduction to Juno

  • From: James E Henderson <jim.henderson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 12:15:22 -0400

> Subject: [JA] Re: Introduction to Juno
> From: Jèrel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>

>       In #17, you still refer to Juno_accmail as just Accmail...

Yup.  I caught that myself, just after sending.  That's the wrong time to
finish proofing.  I also must expand a little on deriving the term
"accmail."

This is an introductory catechism, intended to help newbies understand
the benefits and drawbacks of Juno, with general background on the
company and our little help club.  It doesn't try to give much help to
advanced students who want to explore the full capabilities of the
service.

I hope someone will revise the current FAQ with more technical material.
Unfortunately I am poorly qualified on most of the issues it addresses or
should address.  A paragraph on no-tags-request would be well within my
competence, but BCC, MIME2FRM, Binky and other advanced questions would
not.