[JA] Re: I can not contact yahoo mail

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 07:58:41 PDT

}Date:    Sat, 27 Jul 2002 20:35:44 +0300
}From:    "Dr.Thair Alithary"
}Subject: I can not contact yahoo mail
}
}Hello
}I have a pop3 based email,every time Isend a message to an address at
}yahoo.com the message return to me as undilliverd message,is this
because
}Yahoo based on web,what can I do?
}Best regards
}
}Dr.Thair Alithary
}

        This sounds strange.  I know that the postmaster and abuse
addresses there are working.  Could you include some of the text from the
bounce?  (The body to, but excluding, the original message should be more
than enough.)  This some times happens with accmail servers too, so this
may be instructive to others.
--
| Computerist.    KG6HNO  This user is located in California.  It is a
violation of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this
user.
---