[JA] Fw: Re:Re: WANTED AND SUBSCRIBED TO E-MAIL IS BEING BLOCKED - PLEASE FIX THIS

  • From: Leslie S Gottlieb <lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bob@xxxxxxxxxx, juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 22:34:18 -0400

Leslie Gottlieb
lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Security & Abuse <postmaster@xxxxxxxx>
To: Bob Rankin <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:45:34 +0530 (GMT+05:30)
Subject: Re:Re: WANTED AND SUBSCRIBED TO E-MAIL IS BEING BLOCKED - PLEASE
FIX THIS

Hello Bob,

Thank you for contacting the Juno Help Center.

Mail from the sender <owner-tourbus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> had triggered off
one or more fo the limits imposed by our spam filters, and consequently
all mail from this address had been blocked.

However, following your clarification, the block has now been taken off.
Please allow 24 hours for the change to take effect.

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Should you require further assistance, please do write back.

Kyle Arnold
Security & Abuse Dept.
Juno Help Center
http://help.juno.com