[JA] F-Prot alerts

  • From: Julian B Hilaire <jbh1492@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:22:37 EDT

These days the 'alerts' seem to be just for new versions of the .sig
files and software.  They create web pages about 'high risk' viruses and
worms and trojans and and and

Can't ask a monitor to monitor changes, because they add new urls.

They used to send more virus alerts in the past.  That they don't send as
many these days might be a good sign.  (I hope it is.)

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 08:29:56 -0700 thepccat@xxxxxxxx writes:

> Virus security alerts [very occasional for high risk situations with
> what to do before signatures are updated],

> Sounds good. I had one such before with F-Prot but it quit.

Yeah, good golly Mz Molly, holy moly Batman, geee whiz, and all that.
What's this one?  Their fourth alert mailing list? :-)