[JA] Re: Downgrading to Juno FREE E-mail

  • From: odom.bruce@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 23:09:52 -0500

Fortunately, we NOW have DSL for the Web all day if we wish....
and my husband has chosen another service, and discontinued HIS
e-mail service that he had for a long time.

However, I will still hold on to my Juno mail, due to the fact that I
have lots of web pages connected to this e-mail.

And now that we are back to the free.....  and I LIKE Juno when I travel,
for ease in getting
local numbers for e-mail.

Dorothy

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org