[JA] Beta Problem

  • From: Leslie S Gottlieb <lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 07:31:07 -0400

Ms. Mouse wrote that she had a problem with a particular e-mail address
with the new webmail. All I can suggest is use the old mail to write to
that person. I've forwarded problematic e-mails to the
webmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx address also and just get the canned response. I
have been putting the word BUG in the subject just in case someone reads
them. (Is there any Q/A at Juno?). Yesterday I got a mail from cnn.com
which gave an error every time I clicked on it - I forwarded the message
to Juno from the software at home with the comment about it causing an
error.

Leslie Gottlieb
lesliepearson@xxxxxxxx