[JA] Re: Bad news from the Juno Web Site?

  • From: David F Wooledge <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:53:54 -0400

I heard that "rumor" from NetZero when they cancelled my free NetZero
account because United Online was only going to offer free service in my
area through Juno.  I already had the free Juno account which I have been
using for e-mail for a long time.  By the way, since I sent the message
below I can't get access the Juno dial up for e-mail either.  I have
tried all day today.  I just use my paid dial-up and then use the Juno
client to download the mail.  I am waiting for my DSL service to be
moved.  My phone service was moved on the 2nd to our new place but the
DSL is still "in the flow".  When the DSL is on I have Juno set to
automatically notify me when there in mail (whenever I have the client
open that is).

Dave  Erie, PA
-

Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:00:56 -0400
Subject: [JA] Re: juno_accmail Digest V3 #166
From: David F Wooledge <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>

My free e-mail still works.  I gave up trying to connect to the Web on my
free account.  It kept timing out while dialing.  I have heard that
United Online will keep either free Juno or Netzero in areas where it
already is, but not both.  So some people may have to switch to the
other.

Dave  Erie, PA
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:16:13 -0700
Subject: [JA] Re: Bad news from the Juno Web site???