[JA] Back to 4.0

  • From: outtolaunch@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:51:57 -0500

Hi,

   Got 4.0 downloaded.

   From a little experimentation, I conclude that I can't just copy
a user folder from the Juno folder into my new Juno4 folder.

   Tried copying User 0006 (735kb, 9 files, 2 folders) on top of
the User 0006 in Juno4. I got no message asking if I wanted to
overwrite the info, which puzzles me. The one in Juno 4 changed
to the same properties as the one in 5, but there is no mail
when I look at the account in Juno 4.

  Can't do it that way, huh?  :)  Do I need to create a new address
in Juno 4 to transfer old mail over from 5? I don't want to pull in
new messages there.

Thanks,

Peggy