[juneau-lug] Re: home computer as envisioned in 1954

  • From: Nels Tomlinson <nelstomlinson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:17:07 -0900

What's up with the steering wheel?  That was for playing Grand Theft
Auto, of course!

I'm wondering about all those analog dials.  They're talking about
Fortan, so it was supposed to be digital.

I'd say one part of their prediction was right: ``... the needed
technology will not be economically feasible for the average home.''
I'd say that's dead on: we don't have the space for a giant mess like
that, and who could afford all those four-inch gauges?

Nels