[juneau-lug] Re: Work & CD request

  • From: Jamie <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, james.zuelow@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:08:26 -0900

James -
Can you (& others) read DVD's?  They would be easier to send.  CostCo
just put an external Sony DRX-710 dual layer dvd writer on sale for
$150, so I had to grab one.  I could bring it to the next meeting.
Maybe JLUGers can divvy up your requests and if everyone brings their
pieces to the next meeting, we could put it all together for you.

Can you suggest the a good way to package cd's (or dvd's) for shipment
so that they are not damaged when they reach you?  I'd guess plastic
cases are a no-no?  Packages probably require inspection (so they
shouldn't be sealed)?
-Jamie