[juneau-lug] Re: Vmware

  • From: mike noel <mike-noel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:23:39 -0900

The server is for running 'headless' vm's. Possible to do it with
workstation and probably player by using vnc (see my writeup at
http://www.otterway.com/mikes/vm-vnc.htm) but much easier with server.
The short answer to your other questions is 'yes', but you don't use
player, you use the server to access a remote vm. Clear as mud?