[juneau-lug] Re: Slackware 7.1

  • From: Toby <tobysam@xxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 18:21:16 -0900

I got it all figured out now. For one thing, I didn't have the drive
partitioned properly. For another, I used the wrong image to create the lilo
boot floppy. Oh well.

I still can't get lilo to run off of the hardrive, but it's probably
something simple that I did wrong. So far, so good 8)

Toby

Btw, thanks james.