[juneau-lug] Re: September Meeting

  • From: Myron Davis <myrond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:16:42 -0700

Hi James!
If people are interested I can do a demo on how to use
autoconf/automake and how to detect libraries.

e.g., write a hello world program that reads a configuration file via
dotconf libraries, how to write the .in files to detect, and print
hello world by grabbing it from a database.

I know a couple of years ago I wish I had someone to show me how to
use them.  I don't know how many budding programmers there are or
people who are interested in how the GNU autobuild system works.

just an idea

-Myron