[juneau-lug] Re: Juneamovies.com

  • From: "James Zuelow" <jamesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 07:52:02 -0900

----- Original Message -----
From: "JBarber" <barber@xxxxxxx>
To: <juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 10:36 PM
Subject: [juneau-lug] Re: Juneamovies.com

> I thought of that too.  I guess we didn't piss on that tree soon
> nough.  -Jim

We've talked about it (specifically Juneaumovies) at the last couple of
meetings.

However we shouldn't put any links to our page up until we have a webmaster
keeping the site current.  I wouldn't want people clicking on a link in
mid-November and looking at news dated mid-August.  :-/

Tomorrow we can go over Core and who's doing what, since Hans is gone and
Toby is too busy for web/publicity work.  It seems like this fall has been
kind of rough on a lot of people's schedules.

Sean, you said you were willing to jump in on the web page work - did you
ever get the information you needed about access passwords, etc?

---
Outgoing mail is scanned with AVG 6 www.grisoft.com