[juneau-lug] Re: JLUG Meeting

  • From: Jamie <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 08:24:03 -0800

Reminder: Meeting this Thursday, 6-9pm, small meeting room, downtown
library.  Mark your calendar.
If anyone wants a dvd, let me know in advance of the meeting.  I have
Fedora 7, Debian 4 Etch, & Mandriva 2007.  CD's we can dupe during the
meeting.

See you there.

Browns Homepage - new pics 12 Sep 2007 - http://jdb.homelinux.net
--