[juneau-lug] Re: February LUG Meeting

  • From: deadcats <deadcats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:16:19 -0900

Heritage Coffee (Downtown) also has the peppermint variety of Penguins. Very
tasty. Quite expensive. But mebbe not for caffeinated-whatever. Cool-looking
container...
I recommend against haphazardly leaving a tin around the Compy (especially
in the evening), based on a personal experience of the wired variety...

 -dc