[juneau-lug] Re: Debian

  • From: Phil Witt <phillipw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 07:57:16 -0900

 So are you saying you are partial to debian?
They had a article in the latest issue of pc magazine about the different
flavors of linux.
Caldera openlinux server 3.1)received 3 out of 5
Debian 2.2  Potato received 2 out of 5
Mandrake 8.0 received 3 out of 5
Red Hat Pro Server 7,1 received 4 out of 5
Suse 7.2 Pro received 4 out of 5
Turbolinux Server 6.5 received 3 out of 5

I'm not going to post all the comments they had, people will just have to
grab the latest issue or try their website.

-Phil