[juneau-lug] Re: DVD"s

  • From: "Stephen E. Bodnar" <sbodnar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: juneau-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:15:40 -0900

Chuck:

I've had a similar problem with the LiteOn's they sell
at Wally's World (WalMart) over here in Kodiak. In the
case of the LiteOn's, there was a ROM update for the drive
on the company's website that solved the problem. I'm
not sure if this is the case with the IO/Magic units,
but it's just an idea. I use mine mostly with K3B  under
SuSE 9.3.

Stephen