[jsonar] Re: working with audio snap

  • From: Pradip Chandra Sikdar <pradip.sikdar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 21:47:18 +0530

I don't know, whether it will be the proper answer or not, as I am a beginner. but I do the same task in the following way: first select the track. if you want to change the tempo of the whole project then, you may press control+a to select all the tracks.

then, press f12 to enable audio snap.
after that, press alt+f12 to toggle the "follow project tempo" on.
now, chenge the tempo and play.
when you will be satisfied with the tempo, bounce them in the clips.
to do that, make sure that, the tracks are selected.
then, go to edit menu and hit enter on "bounce to clip" option. in short, you can press alt+e and then the letter B.
hope it helps!
Pradip

On 1/11/2012 5:18 PM, lior goldfarb wrote:
hello,
i imported to sonar mp3 and flac files and i want to change a tempo of
the whole file that imported.
when i press on the audio snap keystroke shift+a jaws displays the
audio snap dialog only, and i can't navigate in this. what can i do?
thanks for answers!