[jsonar] This is my first project, please listen!

  • From: Pradip Chandra Sikdar <pradip.sikdar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 15:02:21 +0530

Dear all!
at first I must tell you that, I am not a sound professional and I am just a beginner in sonar. this is my first project for a demo album of my band "X-RaF" (Experimental Raga and Folk). most of you in this list are very talented and professional. so, if you please lend me some minutes of your valuable times to listen this track and give me some comments, whether I am going right or not, whether I have mastered the track properly or this track is a worst one, I will be very very grateful to you!
click the following link to download the track in mp3 format:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11884993/saware.mp3

kind regards,
Pradip