[jsonar] FS:8 core mac pro desktop, Pro Tools, Gretsch acoustic guitar with Gator hard case, SansAmp Tech 21 distortion pedal, audio interface etc.

  • From: Cameron Strife <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mixmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx, freeenterprise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindattic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blind-guitarist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blind_musicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 14:07:20 -0500

Hi everybody. Please write me off list to purchase any of the below
items. I accept payment via pay pal and will only ship to a confirmed
address in the USA, Canada, or the UK/Europe.

I always ship with tracking and insurance.

Thanks,

Cameron.

Mac pro desktop computer, 64 bit compatible, has worked great for both
OSX and windows seven 64 bit! Features include aluminum case, eight
core Intel Xeon processor at 2.8gHz per core, eight gigs of lifetime
ram, Texas instruments firewire chipset, bluetooth, airport wireless,
ethernet, and multiple USB, firewire, and ethernet ports. Three hard
drives: one brand new 500 gb Seagate drive and two 1tb Seagate drives
which are still under warranty. (All drives are 7200rpm.) Includes
iLife 11, OSX, Sony flat panel display with built in speakers, Apple
keyboard, mouse, and I can install OSX mavericks if you wish. Even
with three hard drives and a serious fan running, this machine is very
quiet! Please inquire for detailed specs or to make me an offer. I'd
also consider including pro tools 9 along with my iLock.
Note: The low end mac pro with slower processor, no monitor, less ram,
and a single hard drive is three grand and pro tools is around $500 so
serious offers only please. This is a professional rig.

Mint Gretsch solid top Rancher dreadnought guitar with mint locking
Gator hard case and two way planet waves humidification system.
Features include solid spruce top, mohogany back and sides, rosewood
bridge, mohogany neck, rosewood fretboard, compensated saddle, and
high gloss finish etc. The hard case is a perfect fit and the key is
included. I restrung the guitar with .12 Elixir coated strings and it
plays easy and sounds quite good! I only bought it to use as a spare
while my main instrument was being worked on so as a result, it's only
got a few hours of playing time on it and has never been out of my
home.
$399

Tech 21 Sansamp US Steel character series guitar distortion pedal and
direct recording box. This has everything from crystal clean all the
way up to boogie rectifier tones in it. On top of having active EQ
etc, it can also be used for recording or live performance without an
amplifier as it has selectable cabinet simulation. Pedal is mint and
includes metal box and power supply.
$130

Toontrack Superior drummer 2, mac/windows, 32 or 64 bit. (You'll have
all installs to use, there are three I believe.)
$199

Focusrite pro 24 dsp firewire audio/midi interface with plug in suite,
mac and windows, 32/64 bit drivers. it can be powered via the firewire
bus. Some of the many features include nutrik front panel
mike/instrument inputs, phantom power, two headphone preamps with
seperat volume controls, multiple line in and output jacks on the back
of the unit as well as midi in/out and s/pdif etc. This also has
virtual environment modeling for playback although I didn't explore
this much. Unit is in excellent condition!
$299