[jsonar] Re: A couple of queries

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jsonar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 22:56:07 -0500

I think ct gives a litle better access to the clips pane, and you can certainly click on parts of the timeline manually and get some access that way.

Both ct and jsonar scrub, but jsonar does it better I think.

that's been my experience anyway, working with both products.

At 08:19 PM 6/1/2012, you wrote:
Jack,

If you are using the JSonar scripts with sonar, then many (most) of the FX
plug-ins come with associated Hot spot Clicker sets that can be used for
changing parameters within the FX.  Read the JSonar help documentation to
learn how to use the HSC sets.

As for the Clips within each track, my understanding is that the clips pane
and individual clips are not very accessible for us using Sonar.  I might be
wrong and would like to learn otherwise, but I don't know how to work with
the individual clips, only the entire track or a highlighted portion of it.

--Pete