[johnlist] Re: from jim thompson (re:MC5, etc)

  • From: Rick Stracahn <creature@xxxxxxx>
  • To: johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 05:57:52 -0700 (PDT)

Not sure if you have the right person or did I email yo about a MC5  live
recording on thier recent tour? IF you have a live recording,then check my list
and let me know if you want to trade or nut?
http://www.angelfire.com/weird/bootlegs
  LAter(maybe),Rick

--- "james thompson" <radiotaboo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi--just attempting to get in touch; hadn't yet figured out the format of
this list thing. as you might recall, i'm the guy who did the goldmine
articles. hope to hear from you soon.
jim thompson
(radiotaboo@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Check out Windsor/Detroit's Only Sound Alternative, CJAM 91.5 FM!
http://www.cjam.ca/