[jjr69] Re: [salonmixte] Tet video conference

  • From: "phap.su@xxxxxxxxx" <phap.su@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thongt@xxxxxxxxx, salonmixte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 06:30:10 -0500

Hello Tho^'ng,

For some coquins, it will be hard to circle where they have been in VN=2E =
my knowledge, there is no map yet of all clubs, bars, coffee shops=2E=2E=2E=

NMTung has promised to report on a few bullet events in SG=2E Wait and see=
=2E I
will complement it if necessary=2E
Sorry for not joining the video-conference, for I have no suitable
equipment=2E

Phap