[jjr69] Re: Tu? Vi 2003 On-Line

  • From: Dung Luu <dungluu101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Oh oh!  Annette...vous "tho.c cu` le't" les ami(es) avec votre story, and you
want to tape my mouth with...duck tape, kho^ng cho moa? cuoi?? Sao ky` dzay?
Noi thiet voi vous...make people laugh is ...an art, khong phai ai cung lam
duoc ! Moa nghe chuyen te^'u nhieu lam, this is the first time i heard of this
story...coi chi chan...de ngo'...make us remember thoi ramasser gomme, crayon
de...ngo'  LBJ ( right KHoan?) et par chance, la couleur des... , ne^n khong
nhin cuoi noi?  Notre professeur et expert en ca etait Mr. Bremaud!
PS. yes Van, you need to stay to defend Annette! Noi vay, khong co nghia na`ng
bi an hiep dau. We, les ex-JJR, always and forever respect les ex-MC,
n'est-ce-pas les potes?
RBilly
PPS. Tiec qua Annette khong di Paris duoc..cause i start read book on "How to
coi chi? cha^n"! :+))))))))))))!

 Annette Tran <annettetran02@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wow, Van can read my mind. She is soooo sharp
She is my type. And I am so glad that she is back too.
Stay with us Van :-))

Le^~,
right now, I don't have any plan to go to Paris
because I just started a new job, and i won't have any
vacation in June.
Would you let me borrow your vacation time? :-)) and
your private airplane ?

Du~ng,
no more tha^`y bo'i dda`n o^ng in my life. :-((
And enough laughing for you.

Bonne soire'e,
Annette