[jjr69] Re: Hitech Team

  • From: "khai hoan" <khai_hoan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:49:01 +0000

Cher Le
Maitre

Yes ..i do receive the Forum posting . It's just my own e-mail on Forum that
I am not receiving .

Exemple :

A- i receive your jjr69 e-mail + khai_hoan@xxxxxxxxxxx

B- I will send this one ..but this one will not appear on  Forum jjr69
e-mails .. only in the send message folder .

What do you mean by TO field ?

Beeee Beeeee  ..xin chuc Maitre Le dao hoa suot nam trong        Monastere

KhaiHoan