[jjr69] Re: Destin ...

  • From: Le Nguyen <l.h.nguyen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 17:04:03 -0800

Ai:e ai:e...
Peut-e^tre tu pourrais e'crire "Les courants de l'Amour - a Biography" ???
I am sure someone from the movie studios would want to get rights to
create a movie, or to create a TV series based on your life story? :-)

In any case (back to being serious), lots of luck with the rest of your
life, at least it has not been boring, eh?
Are you going to Paris, la cite' de l'Amour? Perhaps something will
happen in June?

Le^~