[jjr69] Re: Bee Gee's medley

  • From: Dung Luu <dungluu101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jjr69@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:01:17 -0800 (PST)

FNB,
I knew it when I  suggest this "show". So here we are the JJR BouGies:  PDHien
"Dam Bo`, Pho'N' Banh, RBilly cause Kangaru not sure! We nèed to know for sure
if Dam Bo will be there tóo! I'll call him.
 PNBanh...try to bridge the songs all in G. I 'll do the last one To love
Somebody and/ or Words. The other ones are yours and Hien.
21
 tu <ttn5153@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi 21:
Way to go. Count me on. I know and love them all. We can prepare a medley w=
ith bridges from one song to another one. Need to know who is singing wha=
t, keys, and in what order.=20
Fo' Nu.m Banh