[jimkitchenchat] Star Mule

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 04:30:11 -0400

Hi,

I have put a new file up on my site.

File name: winmule2.exe  File size: 454k bytes

Star Mule is a galactic drug sales game.

I wrote Star Mule with graphics in 1983.  In 93 I converted it to a dos screen
reader friendly version.  In 2003 I converted it to a self voicing sapi5
windows version.  The game now writes it's log file (starmulelog.txt) to your
documents\kitchensinc folder.  I fixed the select voice feature and it
pronounces the planet types a bit better now.

The winmule2.exe file can be found on my free windows sapi5 text to speech
games page.

So like you just got your star craft Operators license.  So now you plan to
make some big bucks by cruising around from planet to planet buying and selling
drugs.  Hopefully making money.  Different drugs are to be bought and sold at
different types of planets.  The planet types are.
a. = Agricultural
c. = Cultural
i. = Industrial
m. = Mining
Of course you must pay your crew and for the fuel you use.  The amount you pay
depends on the distance you travel.

Good luck and have fun.

BFN
    Jim