[jimkitchenchat] Re: Puppy 1

  • From: "Ben" <gameheadben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 07:20:51 +0100

Partially clear man...

-----Original Message-----
From: jimkitchenchat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jimkitchenchat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of george bybee
Sent: 26 June 2011 21:50
To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jimkitchenchat] Re: Puppy 1

ok we will say you  shot one plane down, and used 100 bullets  beginners
score is 900, and the next level is expert  i think. you shoot down 1 plane
with 100 bullets your score is 4900. between. them both i s 3000 points. if
I had a young child, and he see doing ok with beginner, but he will be down
hearted, because, his brother seee doing   doing slitely  worse then his
younger   brother, but he has a higher score. then him.
i hope this is clearer.