[jimkitchenchat] Guns

  • From: "Jim Kitchen" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jimkitchenchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 19:53:25 -0400

Hi,

I have put a new file up on my web site.

File name; winguns.exe  File size 2.8m bytes.

Guns is not a game.  It is just a machine gun program for when you wish to make
some noise.

Pull the trigger of your joystick, or press the space bar to fire your gun.
Press a number from 1 to 7 to switch guns.
Press the control key to toggle the target sounds on and off.
Press the escape key to exit the program.

The winguns.exe file can be found on my free windows sapi5 text to speech games
page.

Make some noise!

BFN
    Jim