[jhb] Re: Woody Farm Strips

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 14:24:39 +0000

Right, that uncertainty out of the way. I've uploaded all of the farms wot I have writ, in a single volume, at the link below. I suggest any farm users might download it, to make sure they have the lot, if that's what they want.

A couple of points. If you have the various UKVFR volumes then they include a few that are also in my list. Second point is that I have a second "Scenery" that I don't have enabled. That contains all the fictitious NDB units with which I equipped the earlier farms, to encourage non JHB users who don't map read to dip their toes in the water.

The download link is below. Any questions, or anomalies that you notice, give me a shout.

http://www.homepages.mcb.net/gwinsk/GW_FARMS_TOTAL.zip

Gerry Winskill

On 03/02/2011 12:41, Paul Reynolds wrote:
Not in scenery at all, not just menu.

Attached is a list of the files in my UK_FARMS_ALL_GW folder. AFAIK it's the
original public FSX farmstrips with all *TREES.bgl files removed as these
were Gerrish Gray trees and didn't show properly post SP1.

Paul