[jhb] Re: Vatsim - Alastair

  • From: "e-mail algy.mcintyre" <algy.mcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 22:54:43 +0000

Hi Phil

Just getting started again after a long break (no particular reason, just
other things to do)

Still trying to get it set up again, including the new pilot client,
different hardware etc.)

So hopefully will be around once I get it all sorted out.

My IVAO membership lapsed, and I didn't bother renewing it, decided just to
stick with one,

Cheers for now.

Alastair

On Monday, 5 January 2015, Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Good to see a friendly JHB callsign on Vatsim at EGBB tonight. Sorry I
> couldn't chat Alastair, had others on channel at the time.
>
> Cheers
>
> Phil
>
> --

*Alastair McIntyre*