[jhb] Re: VRC

  • From: "John Woodside" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 16:24:59 -0000

Sadly I can't seem to stream my data so I guess the firewall or the router
are not letting the stream out..

It should be on http://83.218.31.97:8080/VirtualRadar but it just times out
here..

And just for comparison to show how displays can look very different here
are two shots captured at the same time, one on the VRS feed to Google Maps
and the other direct to Basestation.

I'll try VRS in Google Earth next.

John

fossil@xxxxxxx