[jhb] Re: UK EVENT for Wednesday 1 August 2007 1830UTC

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:13:24 +0100

Could this give rise to a Mid Aegean Crisis?

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

A nice little bunch of airfields in the mid Aegean to play with. <g>
Depending on how many controllers we have I may log on as Athens Centre to cater for any IFR flights. The four airfields could easily be paired off with one controller running the northerly pair and one the southerly two. bones