[jhb] Re: Tonight

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 20:23:35 -0000

I've been on ADSL2+ for some time, Karoos blurb says upto 24Mbs.  I know of
someone in a city centre flat who gets 16Mbs but I only get a fairly
consistent 4.4Mbs download and 0.5Mbs upload.  My exchange is about a mile
and a half from here.  No fibre-optic likely in the near future either,
Kingston Communications are concentrating on the City Centre and the
competitive areas on the margins of its empire first.

Cannot join you, sneaked in here enroute the bathoom, suffering a visit from
TJ's friends I have nothing in common with.

Paul