[jhb] Tonight

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB Private Email" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 14:57:02 -0000

I'll try again and see if I can get on to IVAO tonight. The signs are good
and I have made due sacrifices to the Gods.

In the meantime I've had my connection upgraded to ADSL2+ but I can't see
any obvious difference in download speeds. I've checked the router and it
supports this protocol but I was getting about 6Mbps before upgrade and now
it is reporting about 6.8Mbps (they claim 16Mbps in their blurb). The only
major change is in upload speeds and this seems to be about 4 times faster.
Some of my web pages are quite big and update regularly so firing off a few
before saw them sent before I could blink.

I wonder if it will make any difference to IVAO...